I just heard this realy cool song called Indestructible by Disturbed. It's awesome. I would suggest that you look it up with the lyrics.
I HAVE A JOB!!!! I'am now working for a elderly gentlemen from church named Archy that needs his lawn mowed and his home cleaned. I'm also mowing another elderly gentlemen's lawn too.
Me and my dad went over to Archy's and looked over his mower and vaccums, and found that the mower's air filter needed to be replaced; that one of the vaccums belt to the beater bar had broken, which explains why it wasn't cleaning properly; that the other one's (which kept quitting without apparent reason) filter was so clogged that no air could get to the engine so it would overheat and turn off. But I think we got all of those problems fixed.
1 comments:
Good news on all fronts -- congratulations!
Post a Comment