CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009


Sorry about the bad grammar in my last post but I well try to do better.

This is actually yesterday's post, but I didn't get a chance to get on.

HOT! that is the word of the day.


It was 91 degrees out side, and I was tending to a huge bonfire.


Then I had to start the grill and cook hamburgers, and I burnt them :'( oops.


Well, that is enough about yesterday. Today I went to church and our pastor did a sermon on remembering what God has done in your life.


I also just got stung by a bee which I am highly allergic to but this time I did not even swell up.

3 comments:

Samuel said...

It seems you have gotten over that alergy as the years have gone by. Thank God too!

BonnieJean said...

Yay, so glad the bee sting didn't really cause a reaction this time!

Oh, and now I'm the second person to comment on your blog -- congratulations to me!

By the way, I love the template that you chose -- very dramatic and very much your style.

Joshua said...

thanks